– FireVoxel is a Windows-based software package.
It does not work on Mac or Linux computers.
See System Requirements.
– Download FireVoxel and obtain a license key file as described in
Download, Install, and Activate FireVoxel.
– Launch FireVoxel by double-clicking FireVoxel.exe.
Create a desktop shortcut for faster access.
– Use the Search box under the FireVoxel logo on the top left to find
information on commands and tools.
– Browse the beta version of the user manual: Table of Contents.
– The manual describes the commands in FireVoxel’s main menu, generally from left to right.
– Basic tasks described in the manual include: